Monday, June 7, 2010

Bonus Mix

Here is download for an extra mix to apologize for the delay with the podcast.

Note: New Mix using tracks with some of my favorite bass lines. This mix was alot of fun cause I haven’t touched some of these tracks in a while. I never marked down the date but I did this late may 2010. Tracklist & link below.

Title:
Dopest Bass on the planet...Mixed by Skeme

Click to Download.

tracklist:
Robodrum - Futurologic 2425(InterGalactic Battle Theme)
Kronos Device - Prime Directive
Illektrolab - Dirty Robot
Resident Alien - Signal Loss
Bass Kittens - It's Better To Oscillate Than Never
Illektrolab - I Am Illektro
BFX - Attention Whore
C. Theory - Stereoselective Synthesis
Ghosts In The Machine - Threat
Transfusion (Dexorcist Remix)
New World Order - Body Machine
Exzakt - Sub.Sonic Base
Sprawl - Mechanic Phunk (The Exaltics Remix)
AS1 - This Is How
Phonotronics - Quantum Mechanics
Morphogenetic - The Driven

Enjoy :->

No comments:

Post a Comment