Wednesday, October 6, 2010

September 30 2010 Ultrasonic Warhead Radio Special

Click to Download the Ultrasonic Warhead Remix Pack
Featuring remixes by Morphogenetic, Dj R21, Dj Xed, Special Ed, EF, Skelly, Leeroy, Monti Rock, John E Alpha, & Lucien Reden

note: I uploaded as a rar file to sendspace & i'm not to happy with sendspace anymore. I understand with a free upload they have to advertise but some of the spam looks like a download button. TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILE MAKE SURE TO SCROL DOWN & CLICK THE LINK THAT SAYS THE FILENAME. & enjoy :)
&
Click to Download Full Show

tracklist:
Diplomat - Ultrasonic Warhead
Diplomat - Nu Electro 1 Mastermix
Diplomat - Get Your Ass To Mars
Basscelona - City Of Bass (Diplomat Remix)
Diplomat - Ultrasonic Warhead (Special Ed Heavy B mix)
Hadamard - Touch The Floor
Global Surveyor (Dr Schmidt Remix)
Reeno - QUADRANT 77 - Mu-Tron Man
Drumatix Six - I Am Your Enemy
Defekt - stimulus
Komarken Electronics - Earthlings
Komarken Electronics - Who Are They
Komarken Electronics - Avoid Society
Diplomat - Ultrasonic Warhead (Morphogenetic remix)
Boris Divider - Metal Machine Combat
Syntonic - workdatbody - Drumatix Six Remix
214 - Live Animals
Pip Williams - Scanners
Diplomat - Nu Electro 2 Mastermix
EF - Ultrasonic Warehead (Dimension X Remix X)
Hadamard - The King
Hadamard - I Ain't Having That
Diplomat - Ultrasonic Warhead (DJ Xed remix)
Paul Blackford - Quasar (Sol_Dat Remix)
Andrew Red Hand - 8000 km To Go
Dibu - Z -
DJ Natural Nate - Cosmic Destruction
LektroiD - Parametric Shift
DJ R21 Ultrasonic Warhead Remix v4


(Also Please Note that I didn’t fit all 10 tracks into the show, I spread them out throughout the mix with the goal of keeping the show exciting not playing the same lyrics back to back. My show is mixed live & on the fly tracks played are picked as I go. If I didn’t play a track this week doesn’t mean I can never play it in the future)

No comments:

Post a Comment